Anger is a natural human emotion that we have all experienced. When anger becomes destructive and leads to relationship problems in your personal and professional life, it is not healthy. TASC can help you learn the skills needed to reduce anger and violent behavior.
TASC’s anger management treatment teaches you how to express anger in healthy and constructive ways. A counselor will work with you on:
- Identifying situations that trigger anger outbursts, violent behavior, and negative decisions
- Learning relaxation methods to manage your strong emotions
- Developing problem solving skills
- Practicing communication techniques
- Interacting with others who have similar challenges
Clients in TASC’s evidence-based anger management program receive an assessment to determine their needs because every person is unique. Individual and/or group counseling for a determined period of time is a component of the treatment plan. In some cases, urinalysis, or urine testing is required to ensure the client is not using drugs, alcohol, or prescription medications.
We work with adults and children as young as 12 years old. Contact us today.